Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Soul... Beaming with JOY!

Sitting leisurely on the porch…
Sipping away the brimming tea,
Shifting into bliss afar
Sensing the aroma … exotic,
Seeping through my soul
Slowly lifting me up!

Soothing notes of thousand
Song bird calls and
Sweet scents of Honey-suckles
Sweeping through my senses,
Softly lulling me into a…
Swirl of acute awareness!

So far away and tiny
Specks… all big troubles
Seem to shrink- without a
Shrink -and renewed
Soul beaming with joy,
Sipped away the cup of tea!

Copyright © 2008, 2009 by VeerajaR.
All Rights Reserved.


Thanks to Sally Rodes Lee, the sharp literary intellectual who recognized me as a poet in her book "The Spirit of Monterey"; I have finally made my mother very proud!

I am sure my mother's "Soul...Beaming with JOY"- showering her Blessings... on all the living angels who touch my life and making it blissful!

I am my-mothersdaughter!

-VeerajaR

No comments: