Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birds In My Backyard Amazon!


To my two favorite students: my mother-in-law who is my star student in bird-watching and
my niece who is my favorite A-Honors art student!
It is not the Amazon; this Red-Capped Sap-Sucker was checking me while I was reading in the hammock under the trees in the backyard.


This is my mother-in-law's (my second mummy) favorite spot to read during her summer visits. The temperature is at least 10 to 15 degrees lower under this green canopy compared to the grassy areas under the hot sun. The breeze and bird songs will lull you to sleep like a child in the hammock!


I am sure you can spot the "Red-Capped" bird pecking on the tall trunk of the tree on the right!

Relax & Enjoy!


More birds are on the way!



Copyright © 2009 VeerajaR

No comments: